1.04.2005

With a Wave of My Magic Wand

Hey, I got some new mascara. I've been wanting to sample the new Lash-in-a-tube concept for a while. So when I was shopping with my friend Joanna we stopped in an Ulta and I bought some. Actually we went in to browse, but who browses when make-up is involved. It's shop, drop and squeal. Anyway, I like Ulta. Stuff's real cheap. Anyway, I liked the new mascara. I got dark, pretty lashes. (But wait! I thought I already had those) Eventhough I liked the product, I have to admit I couldn't tell what the difference was between this stuff and other mascaras I've ever used. Believe me. This beautybabe has tried 'em all. Now, on a more practical note, one cool aspect to this lash-in-a-tube concept is that the product is very clean and doesn't seem to spill over. Good if you travel or carry it with you during the day.

Top Shelf Recommendation:
Physicians Formula Lash-In-A-Tube
Available at Ulta (beautybabe's 2nd heaven) and other drugstores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Beautybabe,

I really like what youhave to say and I'm going to try your recommendations.

jbrowngray