1.01.2005

Smelling Groovy

Just bought this new perfume from Clinique. It's called "Happy to be." Great new scent. Kind of pear-scented, yet kind of musky. In other words, it's right up my alley. Spritz on a little after you shower to feel energized. I find the scent uplifting and so does my husband. In fact he's the one who first smelled it and said he liked it. By the way, Happy New Year. On a different note, I saw Bobbi Brown's name in the newspaper and again, it was spelled incorrectly. I'm not sure what the problem is here, but, please get it right. If I worked for Bobbi Brown's company, I would ensure she was properly represented.

Top Shelf Recommendation:
Oscar Blandi's Jasmine Hair Serum available at Sephora (God Bless Sephora!) Rub a few drops of the serum in your hands and through wet or dry hair to help style and calm flyaways. I mix a little with gel or mousse before I dry my hair. But remember, a little goes a long way.

No comments: