3.23.2008

Plump My Pout


I recently had the pleasure of attending a beauty event at Molton Brown's Soho store. There I picked up a few items including their Wonder Lips Booster. Traditionally when I think of Molton Brown I think of the best smelling hand soaps and creams. But it turns out the company also makes hair products, foundation and candles. I wanted to take home a candle, but I was ill-equipped to carry a large candle around Manhattan that particular evening. So I went for the small prizes. Over the next few days I will be posting about the products I picked up.
But I wanted to share my review of this winner. Basically the Wonder Lips Booster has been marketed as a pout plumper -- and it does increase the fullness of the lips -- albeit slightly and thankfully minus the trademark tingling sensation of plumping products. But here's what I learned. WLB can also be used as a lip moisturizer. An industry insider tipped me off to this, so I decided to try it. It's great. I'm unsure exactly what I like about it since I've only tried it for a few days. But I find myself reaching for it -- searching the bowels of my pocketbook in need of a little lip therapy. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: