3.14.2005

Airplane Lips and Hands

Why are airplanes so drying? Sometimes it feels as if the moisture is being sucked right out of my skin. Today I look a little like a lizard, even though I tried to stay hydrated both during and after my flight. At least there are products that provide relief. That's what it's all about. Finding the perfect products to alleviate things like the stress of flying. Imagine if someone made hand cream with a touch of valium that could be absorbed into the body. Rub it on your hands and your whole body floats. Ok, I better come back down to planet earth right now.


Top Shelf Recommendation: Aveeno Positively Radiant Lip Enhancer. I just coated my lips with this product. Right now they feel shiny and comforted. It's kind of like a lip balm, minus the pot and goo. I bought it at Walgreens.

No comments: