3.16.2005

Say Cheese !

I'm a sucker for certain products (no, really?) but I'm still going to gush about my latest find. I love Go Smile's new AM and PM toothpaste kit. The paste is supposed to keep your teeth white, but I find it to be very calming and, well, soft on my teeth. I'm a teeth person. Not everyone is a teeth person. But if you find that you need a little pick me up, and you're not looking to spend a fortune, pick up some Go Smile toothpaste. Nothing against Crest and Colgate, but sometimes you need a little gourmet. Life's short. Go gourmet. You can find it online at www.gosmile.com. It's also available at Sephora. P.S. I've tried the company's other tooth whitening products, too, and I like their concept. Compact, clean, disposable and you don't have to worry about swallowing them. (I once swallowed a Crest white strip)

By the way, I want to thank my reader who has now enlightened me about the properties of quince. Apparently it's a forbidden fruit, a mix of pear and apple.


Top Shelf Recommendation: Green tea for its antioxidant properties. I bought some with mint. One tea bag with one pack of Splenda. Boil water and pour. Enjoy.

No comments: