11.18.2010

Carmex

Not only is everyone's favorite lip balm company (Carmex) doing color, they are also making hand and body creams. I know a thing or two about hand cream. I have very dry skin and I keep hand cream nearby at all times. It seems the second the temperature drops, my finger crack and skin dries out.

At first I was skeptical about the Carmex hand cream. I mean, after all, this is a company that makes lip balm. What do they know about my hands and feet? Actually this is a company that makes amazing lip balm. And they also make amazing hand cream. Love it! Can you hear me shouting? It's light, absorbs quickly and smells like a mix of vanilla and mint or vanilla and something. I'm not quite sure. Anyway, you can find Carmex Healing Lotion and Healing Cream at Walgreens or drugstore.com.

So what are you waiting for? Get some Carmex Healing Cream today and start getting rid of your alligator skin.

No comments: