2.08.2010

Dear readers,
Are you staying warm? While we didn't have ANY snow in New York City (expect for Staten Island) we are getting super cold weather. My skin is so dry. My legs are scaly and the folds around my nose are peeling. Yuck! I find myself reaching for my water bottle all the time. The air is so dry.

This past weekend I gave about Kiehl's Acai collection. My dad is using the serum and moisturizer. The product line has its origins in the açaí berry. Scientists have found the acai berry to be a super antioxidant. This collection helps skin repair the visible effects of both physical and environmental damage, and aids in the stimulation of skin’s natural renewal process.

If you haven't tried the collection, it could be a good time to stop by a Kiehl's free standing store -- and don't forget your samples.

No comments: