11.13.2009

Kiss Me Tonight!

Dear readers,
I must apologize. I missed Sephora's Friends & Family event. What kind of beauty babe/blogger/junkie and I if I can't alert my readers about F&F?

That's what mommy-hood does to the brain. As I write this post, I'm sitting on my couch next to my breast pump. The baby is sleeping and I'm multitasking. I just shaved my legs (I used a burp cloth to wipe off the shave cream) and I'm about to wipe off a Mario Badescu face mask.

I was just checking out some other beauty blogs, including one of my favorites Beauty Addict. Kristen talks a lot about Philosophy's Kiss Me Tonight intensive lip therapy.  I tried a similar product from Philosophy before and didn't like it. That was the company's Kiss Me Lip Balm. It was greasy -- oily. You know when the product separates from the oil? That's what happened? It was unappealing. Anyway, she raves about the balm. Let me know if you have tried it. I'm curious if it's worth the $20 price tag.

No comments: