9.07.2008

Therapy Systems


I've been meaning to write about Therapy Systems, a skin care line that has greatly improved my skin tone.

You are looking at a picture of their Alpha Beta Treatment cleanser. A friend recommended I try out TS after hearing me complain about various skin concerns. 

I've had some trouble with pimples and skin discoloration. Unfortunately I tend to exacerbate blemishes because I can't keep my hands from my face. I'm a picker. 

But I've found that my reducing zits I am less likely to touch my face. 

This cleanser has helped reduce the incidence of blemishes, specifically in trouble areas, like my chin and the sides of my face. I tend to have repeat breakouts, which are so annoying.

If you are interested in trying TS products, visit the company website. You can order junior sizes of almost every product. Great concept. Like the 'trial aisle' in your local drugstore or superstore. Seriously, why don't more companies do this?

Let me know if there is a product that has helped your skin recover from a rough patch. 



No comments: