6.15.2008

Women of Granite

What a great weekend. Scott and I traveled to Hanover, NH for my 10th college reunion. It was so great to see many familiar faces ...
I'm really at a loss of words - everyone looked so healthy and happy.
And there were lots of babies. And big bellies.
Seriously, Hanover was picture perfect Sunday. Blue skies and 86 degrees.
Now, if you know anything about Hanover, it is rarely sunny and hot!
Anyway, I was very happy I remembered my sunscreen: SkinCeuticals.
I used it during the day Friday when we hung out on the green and walked around campus.
The campus looked great. The school finally added some dorms and added on to the library. I love that the new buildings respect the integrity of the old ones.
The library is outstanding.
And there are computers everywhere! Great for blogging.

1 comment:

eye4style said...

Hi Jamie - Just popping by to say how nice it was meeting you at Takashimaya last week. Hope we can meet up again soon - Dina from BN