4.04.2008

LG ROUND #2



I ran into Lauren Glassberg in Starbucks on Columbus Ave. the other day. You probably know Lauren from her gig on WABC (Channel 7 in NYC). She does a segment called Neighborhood Eats among other things.
Anyway, I asked Lauren what products she relies on daily. Anything she considers a must-have? I thought she'd give me a long list of high-end luxe products. Boy was I wrong!
Know what she uses to keep her skin looking great?

Oil of Olay!

Kudos to Ms. Glassberg for keeping things real and budget-friendly.

2 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

There was a recent study done that tested Olay against high-end creams and Olay was proven to be the most effective.

Anonymous said...

I just started using the sensitive skin cleanser and moisturizer and so far really enjoy them.