4.04.2008

FAT HAIR NOT FAT THIGHS


Every time I look at my bottle of Samy Fat Hair, I laugh. Giggle to myself. This is supposed to be "0" calorie hair care because God knows we don't need to take in any additional calories. I got this in some beauty gift bag, I don't even recall which one, and I've been using it every since. This is actually a thickening shampoo. I wouldn't normally gravitate toward a thickening shampoo because I have thick hair. But I figured I would give it a try since I liked its scent and its vegan. Also, the product is sulphate free. I don't feel like I can give a fair review of the shampoo based on my hair texture. But, I can tell you that it is gentle and I enjoyed using it. Sorry I don't have more specific results. I thought about giving away this product to a neighbor, but I don't know, I just wanted to hold onto it for some reason. Have you tried Samy products? What did you think of them?

No comments: