1.30.2008

The Job Hunt and the Haircut

Today I had the day off. What does that mean? First I ran an errand. Then I went to the gym to work on my speed running. Then I went to a new dermatologist on the Upper East Side. It may be hard to believe but my dermatologist's name is Doris Day. She's a lovely brunette who I met through some of my work at ABC News Now. I went to her office hoping she would laser some dark spots off of my face. But Dr. Day was conservative and wrote me a prescription for a skin lightener. Dr. Day suggested that I start taking Vitamin D. I bought some. We'll see how it goes. After the visit to Dr. Day's office on the Upper East Side I headed back to the West Side to get my hair colored. It was looking kind of brassy and getting a little gray. I treated myself to a blow out. I've got an important meeting tomorrow and figured it wouldn't hurt to look my best. I have to remember that ... when all else fails, get my hair done. It can't hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you, JJ. There is nothing quite like a fresh set of highlights during the blahs of winter.