1.31.2008

Happy V-DAY

My friends at Kiehl's come up with the cutest gifts. I stopped by the store on Columbus Ave. earlier in the week and this trio of glosses caught my attenion. You could buy this for a friend, your mom, or yourself. The Kiehl's glosses are great. I just gave one to a friend in North Carolina and she loves it. I have a sneaking suspicion she would like this too. The trios sell for $43.50. But if that is too pricey, they are also sold individually. And if you happen to swing by one of Kiehl's free standing stores, be sure to ask for a free fake (temporary) tatoo, in honor of V-day, of course.

2 comments:

sameera said...

very cute..will have to take a walk over to keihls..

have you reviewed tinted moisturizer? any recommendations?

sameera

Anonymous said...

love Keihls, love anything that keeps my lips from chapping, have you tried anything that lasts long on your lips in this cold and dry weather?