9.06.2007

New Mom Beauty Questions Answered Here!


Earlier today I received an email from a friend in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Amy G. is a reporter with The Charlotte Observer.
She writes about all things business. She also pens a handy financial blog that you can read here.
Amy has a 9-month-old. Right now the new mom is looking for a makeup routine that's budget and time friendly.

Her email to me:
(comments have been edited for clarity and length)
"...So you know I don't wear a lot of make-up. No time. No skill (in applying). And I don't like to spend a lot of money on it.
Also, I don't like the heavily made uplook.
Still, I am tired of clumpy drugstore mascaras.
What are the best drugstore and non-drugstore mascaras?"
-------------------------------------------------------
My answers coming later this afternoon...

No comments: