11.07.2006

Do you Philip B.?


I've had the great fortune to try out a few of Philip B.'s hair products. I've really enjoyed experimenting with his detangling finishing rinse and his straightener, drop dead straightening baume.

I have thick, wavy hair and his products enabled me to wear my hair straight and wavy.

These products exceeded my expectations because they did a good job. They did not leave my hair sticky, smelly or gooey. My hair looked good, well-kept, but not frozen. It feels soft and yet is manageable.

Buy these products at Sephora and at drugstore.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have alot of trouble with my hair when it starts to get cold outside. My hair is really thin and I have too much static if I don't use conditioner, but my hair feels really weighed down when I use it. What kind of conditoner do you recommend to help keep my hair static-free, but won't make it feel too greasy?