6.01.2005

Cetaphil Rocks My Boat

Lots of people recommend Cetaphil for cleansing the face. I've used it and it's a calming, soothing cleanser. You can use it on the face or body. It's soap-free. But did you know the company makes a cleanser for normal to oily skin. Now truth be told, my skin is probably more combination than oily, you know, dry in some areas, breaks out in others. But when the weather changes my skin tends to freak out a bit. I've been trying Cetaphil for Oily Skin and I really like here. Here's why: it's not drying. In other words, no flakes. And it doesn't make my face feel tight. Plus, it's really not that expensive when you consider what dermatologists charge you for their products. So, go ahead. Try it. And don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Top Shelf Recommedation: Philosophy's Amazing Grace perfume. Smell pretty and get addcited. Buy it at Sephora or Sephora.com.

No comments: