2.04.2005

Neutrogenius

So what's up with Neutrogena? Has anyone ever noticed that their products are more expensive than a lot of other lines? (Not that that's ever stopped me from buying their stuff) The other day I had a little meltdown so I bought myself a new lip gloss and it cost 8 bucks. What is this? Lancome? I don't think so. So I just put some on. It's a lip balm called Lip Nutrition- Passion fruit and it comes in a little tub. I thought it would give my lips a little tint, but it's a little too red for me. Anyway, it is moisturizing but I probably could have used the money on something better, like dental floss. Did you see Newlyweds? Don't you just want to floss, floss, floss. What is Simpson's problem? Anyway, did you happen to notice that she was eating some banana pudding or something like that? It looked good. But ever notice how their house never looks lived in? Anyway, today is Friday and I am at work waiting for a phone call -- such is a reporter's life. Later today I'll be on-air from 4-6:30 and then from 9-midnight.

Top Shelf Recommendation:
Bath and Body Works Hydrating Lip Protector (Rosemary) from their Pure Simplicity line
Smells great - works nicely, too.

1 comment:

lemon square said...

what's up with the rosemary lip protector? how can i get a hold of that? found an empty jar from my last move and i'm craving some- do they still sell it? it was a gift from my husband and my favorite ever!