12.23.2004

Christmas Thief Couldn't Help Herself From Sister-in-Law's gift

Shoot me! I stole a stocking stuffer intended for my new sister-in-law. I couldn't help it. My lips were dry, cracked and sore. Plus I already bought several other perfectly adorable things to stuff Stacy's stocking. Here's how it went down: for days I stared at the small light green box that housed the super lip balm (Raspberry tint) . I thought I could hand it off to her without any problems, but the more I looked at the rectangular-shaped Clinique box, the more I wanted the lip balm for my own mouth (So much for getting holiday shopping done early) . So, I took it. I feel a little guilty, but my husband assures me we have enough other presents for his sis.

Top Shelf Recommendation:
Clinique superbalm tinted lip treatment for dry, cracked lips. I buy #2 Raspberry tint for just a hint of color.

No comments: