3.10.2011

Color's Colure

Apologies for my delay in posting. Been busy.

I wanted to talk about hair. My hair. I finally had my highlights redone. I also had my roots touched. Good thing. I was beginning to look a wee bit tired. Man are highlights expensive! Glad I waited.

Anyway, my hair is a lot longer than it used to be. I've really taken to using Moroccan oil to keep it frizz free.

I also use Colure's StraightHair BlowDry Creme. I mix them together in my palm. Or I use the Moroccan oil and then add the creme. I like this product because it's color-safe, (no fading!) keeps my hair frizz-free and doesn't weigh it down. (It's not heavy or greasy) It also protects hair from blow-drying.

Colure is free of parabens, SD-40 alcohol,  petrolatum, perfumes, dyes, irritants and wax.


I'm curious how this product will work come summer when the heat and humidity set in. I would definitely try other products from this line.

No comments: