1.25.2010

Laundry Genius!



I know I don't typically write about laundry detergents, but as a new mom,there are times doing laundry seems to dominate my life. Especially when my son has a stomach bug. Get the picture. We don't have a washer/dryer in our apartment, (there's a laundry room in our building) so I usually lug the laundry and detergent downstairs. Sometimes I take Henry too. Anyway, you can imagine how excited I was when I discovered soak. As you can see from this picture, soak comes in many sizes, including travel-friendly packets. Makes doing laundry a little bit easier.  Soak was originally conceived as a no-rinse laundry aid. It's gentle enough for fine wools, swimwear and baby clothes. But I used it in my washing machine with great results. Try the delicate cycle.
Soak is non-toxic,biodegradable and phosphate-free. It's also free of perfumes and irritating dyes.

Buy soak at soakwash and freshpair.com.

No comments: