5.19.2008

Makeup show


Wow. I'm pooped. Yesterday we feted my sister-in-law to be at a Tiffany-themed shower.
It was lovely and Jess looked very happy. In the picture above Jess is the blond. I am the brunette next to her.

She especially liked the roses my sweet brother sent to her for the big day. He is in Vegas for a convention with my dad and uncle.

Then today (Monday) I attended a wild makeup show in Chelsea. All I can say is wow! Women like their beauty products. Today is my birthday, so it was hard to turn down free product, especially when I can blog about stuff. I had fun working with the folks from Coverfx and 3 Custom Color and Kryolan. I also enjoyed meeting the folks at Mario Badescu Skin Care, Senna and Big Girl. Lots to blog about. I can't wait to try out Stila cosmetic's silk shimmer gloss and cherry crush lip and cheek stain.

More later ... I have to get ready for dinner now.

No comments: