2.08.2008

BYE-BYE DRY


Eczema: an inflamed skin condition characterized by red, scaly and itchy skin.

Solution: Aveeno's Eczema Care Body Wash & Moisturizing Cream

You don't have to have eczema to have dry, scaly skin. This time of year, so many stores, offices and restaurants blast steam heat -- and that translates to dry noses and itchy calves.
I'm not suggesting you stuff your nose with Aveeno's new eczema cream, but I would suggest using it on your body post-bath or at night before bed. I'm never disappointed with Aveeno.


*The AVEENO® Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream and Body Wash have even received the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. *

These products do not contain fragrance, dyes or colorants, and are steroid free; they are safe for adults and children.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will try anything to help exczema! My brother and I developed it in our 20's and living states apart, we can't predict flare-ups. Does Aveeno have cortisone in it?