5.10.2007

Stila Face Color -- Katie Couric in a blush


I love when I find a new product that's well-designed and does what it's supposed to do. Case in point:
Stila's All Over Glow -- Peachy keen.
Swipe this dynamic duo powder over your face when you want a fresh, healthy glow.
I'm the kind of gal who has naturally pink skin.
My grandma would say I have rosy cheeks.
I'm often nervous about using blush, for fearing of looking like a clown. But this peach is sooooooooo natural-looking. It just perks you up. It's like Katie Couric in a blush.
Anyway ... the peach color in this awesome duo is way lighter in color than bronzer, so you don't have to worry about looking like Charlize Theron at the Oscars a few years back.
And as you can see in this itty bitty photograph, the blush comes with a second, shimmer-y powder than you can use to highlight.
Great gift for the teenager in your life! Or for mom!

No comments: