10.25.2006

LOVELY LANCOME

A recent article in the New York Times talked a lot about foundations. Foundations are a funny thing. A lot of women don't want to wear foundation because they think it's cakey or heavy or grandma-like. But modern foundations are so much better than old formulas. I used to be one of those women who disliked foundations. I would only wear tinted moisturizers. I'm still a fan of the TM -- because they are great. But a good foundation provides long lasting sheer coverage. Today I'm wearing one from Lancome. It's so amazing. It provides medium coverage, but leaves skin natural looking. In other words, the product covers most of my redness, without making me feel like I'm wearing stage makeup. Lancome's magique matte is fluffy. It kind of reminds me of whipped yogurt because of the consistency.

No comments: