10.15.2006

The Beauty Blog Continues



I've been told that I must continue blogging about beauty. I apologize for my recent break. Moving and starting a new job is exhausting. But I'm getting settled in New York City and enjoying catching up with old friends and making some new ones too.
Since moving from North Carolina, I feel as though I am the only person who is enjoying the cooler temperatures. But that said, my skin is already beginning to feel dry. And if dry weren't enough, my skin itches. So, I use my trusty Aquaphor and my Curel Continous Comfort 24-Hour Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Dry Skin. I also use Fresh's Sugar Hand Treatment. It's made with flower acids which gently exfoliate the skin and it smells delish. I try to drink water and exfoliate my hands at least once a week. On my face I like Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer. Never greasy! I guess being dry is something I'm just going to have to deal with now that I'm back in the city that never sleeps. I love you NYC!
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming later this week, I'll examine the trend of dark nail polish. Am I the only person out there who thinks the polish is kind of odd? I liked it on one friend, but I'm unsure it's for me. Lately I've been using Essie Pink Glove Service. It's clear, with the slighest hint of pink. Perfect for me.

No comments: