3.04.2005

Cocoa Therapy

If you like chocolate like I like chocolate, try Origins Cocoa Therapy. Love it. The perfect shade of lip gloss if you're a brunette like me. Run out to Bloomie's, Nordie's or Macy's and buy this stuff pronto. For my Southern Belles, even Belk has Origins. Can you believe a Yankee like me is talking about Belk. Anyway, a girl has to shop, wherever she may be living. So back to Origins. I tried this new lip balm (Cocoa Therapy) and then swirled a bit of Mac lip glass (clear) on top and my lips looked amazing. I'm not one to brag, but I looked hot. My husband thought so. Also at the Origins counter -- although I didn't buy it because I didn't want to seem greedy in front of my momma -- a new lip gloss in a tube with a bit of peppermint oil. I love peppermint and I love it in gloss. If you caught Sunday Styles this week
(and please tell me you read S.S.) you'll see a product that I recommended last week from Bath and Body Works. It's the Mint lip gloss. I have one. I need another. You will too. I tried to buy one at the mall, and they were sold out. Can you believe that? You bet.

Top Shelf Recommendation: Origins Cocoa Therapy lip balm. (Enjoy) P.S. The company says it's a mood booster.

No comments: